Tuesday 1 April 2014

Pretty Loafers



I know I normally go for the steal when it comes to a Splurge vs Steal, but I can't resist these loafers. They are the latest from the family at Pretty Ballerinas, who make the most divine ballet pumps. Loafers are the perfect transitional shoe to get you from Autumn to Winter, and they look amazing dressed up with girly dresses and a blazer, to dressed down in jeans a light knit.

My favorite from the range is the Marlena Gold Buckle Pretty Loafer. At R3190 its not quite budget friendly, but they so so well made and are a classic enough style that you'll be wearing them forever. And if you, like me, work on the Rand-per-wear system of validating splurge purchases, then these are a winner.



For further information please contact Pretty Ballerinas on tel: (011) 325 5411 or contact Janna Koppel

Public Relations, janna@jkpr.co.za






FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig