Wednesday 23 April 2014

Splurge vs Steal

Winter seems to be making another attempt at settling in after the recent resurgence of Summer weather, and to celebrate the return of layers, leather, and fabulous sneakers, I did a little shop for you. I took it very seriously and in the name of research, I hopped over to purchase the item in question myself. The mock-croc black skater shoe.



The black skater slip-on sneaker is just about everywhere, and every designer and retailer seems to have  a number of varieties on offer. I previously featured some leopard print numbers over here.
With black and leather being such prominent trends this year, I just had to find a pair of comfy sneaks that ticked off being chic, black and that would look hot with leather details (and make me look as stylin' as these females above). Good 'ol Polyvore churned out this Saint Laurent option - picture number 1 below. They are all leather and so pretty to look at, but not worth the R5k price tag in my humble opinion.



How about R339 then? Yep, for just a fraction of the cost, TopShop has you covered. I picked these up last night and I am wearing them as a type. Comfy, and stylish and perfect with just about any winter outfit you can conjure up in your mind. FYI, they have a few colours and designs in this shoe right now so if black mock-croc isn't your thing, they have something for everyone.

You're welcome.

xx
Leigh





FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig