Tuesday 8 April 2014

Splurge vs Steal

1) Burberry and 2) Forever New

The classic beige trench coat. Its a must-have for every girl, and yet somehow so hard to find. I have been looking at Zara, Mango and at other favorite retailers for one with quality fabric and great tailoring. And I have come up empty until now.

As much as I would love to own a Burberry one, at around R15 000, it just isn't on my radar right now.  It certainly is on the bucket list, and I will own one eventually. But fear not, because for us every-girls with a budget, a life plan and bond to worry about - I have found a perfect "Style Plan B".
Forever New has an adorable range of trench-coats and pea-coats in at the moment and I came across their take on the coveted classic and fell in love. And for only R1399, it certainly agrees with my wallet.






FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig