Monday 20 April 2015

Drugstore Beauty

Expensive doesn't always mean good, and cheap doesn't always mean bad. There are some phenomenal drugstore beauty products that have become cult favourites and feature in almost every beauty blogger and editors top shelf. I love trawling the aisles at Clicks for something new while stocking up on my favourites.
Speaking of our favourite budget beauty store, we all have had a Clicks card since varsity, am I right? And we have all collected our quarterly vouchers in our wallets until they are so crumbled they barely manage to scan when you finally use them on a roll of wrapping paper and a TV Bar.
Well they’ve finally joined us in the age of technology and your vouchers are now loaded onto your card and you can see your balance of points at the bottom of each till slip. Since the switch I have been really impressed with how well the staff know the new system. Every time they have offered to tell me my balance and asked if I’d like to pay a portion of my total with my points. Its that easy.

So seeing as we never go into Clicks for just that one item we came in for, I’ve put together some of my favorite drugstore beauty buys, all of which can be found at good ‘ol Clicks.



The Body Shop smudge brush - perfect for blending, smudging and getting a perfect finish.

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution - if you don't already have this in your artillery for makeup removal there is something wrong with you.

Essence finds that I am loving - their concealer kit, brow kit and this beautiful highlighter. I keep these in my handbag or at my desk for touch-ups before heading out for post-office drinks.

Dirty Works Miracle Cream - a budget night cream that I have been very impressed with. 

Brand new on our shelves, Eu Thermale Avéne thermal spring water - spritz on before you apply your makeup and throughout the day to keep your skin happy and glowing.

Labello Fruity shine in watermelon - yum!

Pantene's Moisture Renewal range - which I love for my bleached locks. Pantene launched their Pro-v technology across their ranges, which neutralises the effects of the water we use to wash and rinse our hair. High salt, mineral and chemical contents in our tap water can actually dry out your hair, so this helps make sure you get the best results from your product. 

Enjoy spending those club card vouchers. See you at Clicks for yet another beauty spree!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Is the Dirty Works night cream amaze? You said you have been impressed with it. I am after a budget friendly night cream but usually they are preeeeetty crap!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig