Thursday 2 April 2015

Must love dogs



I've been lucky enough to be named an ambassador for Moscon Optics and Mellins i-Style Optometrists. They have an amazing new Zeiss inscription promotion running where the charity of my choice could win R100 000 if I win. 
The charity I've chosen is the amazing Raise 'n Rescue who rescue and re-home dogs and cats from impoverished areas. They do such great work and they could really use the funds to assist with the amazing work that they do. So please go vote for me, and hopefully we can get these funds to those adorable balls of fluff that so badly need it.

I hate spamming you, but I can't say no to such a good cause and one so close to my heart. 


TO VOTE: Like their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/mellinsistyle?fref=photo and then go vote over here: http://www.mellins.co.za and scroll down until you see my dorky face looking back at you and click vote!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig