Wednesday 1 April 2015

Insta Life


 The past few weeks have been so much fun. I've been a lucky enough ducky to attend some amazing Autumn/Winter launches - from Spree, Bronx shoes, Luisa Spagnioli to one of my all time favourite makeup brands, Elizabeth Arden. I don't even know where to begin in telling you guys all about it - but one thing is for sure, it is going to be our most stylish season yet. The stuff at Spree alone....my heart...be still. And Bronx brought the street style, as always. Eyeing out some wedge work boots that I've spotted on the fabulous J. Lo a few times.


At Elizabeth Arden, I finally learnt how to contour. I could just open mouth smooch Alice, Gina and Lucoh and the rest of the team at Elizabeth Arden. I've watched a few tutorials but it helped so much having a live demo.
The new products are phenomenal. Loved the Flawless Finish Perfectly Satin foundation (EA seem to love a mouthful when it comes to product names) and the 8 new lipstick shades that just launched. Particularly the Raspberry. I've been wearing both every day since the launch and I am loving my new makeup skills.




On the personal side, it has been a great few weeks too. Mum and I went to see Michael Buble, who never disappoints. I've seen him three times now and what can I say, I am as obsessed as ever. The man puts on a great show, and his opening act, Naturally Seven, is the most incredible a cappella act I've ever seen. (Find them on Youtube, you'll love it)

Dave and I celebrated three wonderful years together. For our anniversary we got up early, packed a breakfast picnic and went cycling along the promenade and then into the park. It was the perfect start to the day and something I want to do more often. Bike rental is incredibly cheap at R50 for an hour, and R80 for two hours.
For dinner Dave and I got dressed up and went out for a fabulous dinner at Carne on Keerom Street. We've wanted to try it out for ages and it was fantastic.

We also celebrated finalising our trip to America. We've got a week in Chicago, followed by a few days road-tripping down to Washington DC, finishing off with a few days in NYC. I am bursting with excitement and can barely concentrate on much else. If you've been before, please tell me where to eat and what to do. I am so excited to shop as well. Oh who am I kidding, its hardly an afterthought, that is priority number one! 

Please give me your travel tips in the comments section. xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig