Friday 24 April 2015

If you buy one thing from the new Mr P Denim Collection

Make it these black overalls. I picked them up earlier this week and couldn't love them more. They're a slimming, skinny fit and I am going to live in them. I can't wait to take them along to our American road trip in two weeks - but I am also going to wear holes in them over the coming winter.



Since our winters aren't too severe, you can pair these with ballet pumps, smoking slippers and skate shoes or even ankle boots and heels. A simple white, chambray or striped shirt or top will tie your look together - its so effortless. I also love the way a leather biker jacket looks over these and a white shirt.
If they're good enough for Olivia Palermo and Blair of Atlantic Pacific, they're certainly good enough for me. Need some styling inspiration? I've sourced a few images from my favourite style mavens below.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

SHARE:

2 comments

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig