Wednesday 12 March 2014

6 pairs of must-have Chic Kicks


Sneakers are everywhere for the coming season. From high-tops, to bright coloured trainers, to neutral colour Chuck Taylor styles - you need a pair or 3 for the coming Winter. So far I've invested in a pair of black high-tops, and not just any old pair, but the much-coveted Alexander McQueen Street Climb from the brand spanking new PUMA Select store. I am completely and utterly in love.

But one pair isn't going to cut it and I definitely want to inject some colour and fun into my winter wardrobe, and comfy and chick sneakers are the perfect was to do it. So here are some of my favorite of kicks:



1) New Balance trainers, R799 at Zando
2) Nike wedge sneakers, R1100 at Zando
3) Corina high-top sneaker, R849 at Country Road
4) Alexander McQueen for PUMA, R3000 at PUMA Select
5) Nike pink suede sneakers, R650 at Brands Online
6) Grey Melange sneakers, R199 at Woolworths (hello bargain!)





FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig