Thursday 6 March 2014

MK Fall/Winter Collection

Being a Moscon Eyewear Ambassador has definitely opened my eyes to the finer things in life. My jaw hit the floor when I saw the latest collection from Michael Kors. As ever, the brand can do no wrong and manages to come up with the best combination of chic, sophisticated and edgy.

I have the gold MK watch, so next up just has to be the sunnies to match. Logical no?
I've been coveting the signature pair from the Fall/Winter range, the Miranda - the first pic featured below. How insanely hot are these shades? My next choice would be the aviators with the subtle bling along the edges of the lenses. Love love!

Have a squiz at this new range, and if you have someone who is waiting to spoil you rotten, point them in the direction of www.moscon.co.za to find out where you can find your closest stockist.











FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig