Friday 7 March 2014

Poetry Winter 2014

I know it is still summer and it truly hurts to start thinking about your winter wardrobe already. But alas, fashion waits for no one and you may as well start slowly adding to your winter wardrobe and ease into the change of season slowly.

I was lucky enough to crack a nod to the launch of the Poetry Winter launch earlier this week to get a peak at what we can expect for the coming season. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised to see that Poetry has upped their game and are featuring pieces that are more on-trend than they usually do. Think plenty of denim, quilting, winter florals and perfect winter coats.

For now I just want to show you a few items from the collection that I think make for the perfect basics of a stunning winter wardrobe. All of these pretty things will be in stores from April.















FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig