Thursday 27 March 2014

My new beauty kit must-have

Image: Source
Oddly enough, when I got home to a little surprise from the ladies at Elizabeth Arden, I had been considering splurging on the YSL Touche Eclat - which is a whopping R445.

I am not opposed to spending money on something that has acquired cult status and will apparently change my life - but when this option from Elizabeth Arden landed on my doorstep, I decided to give it a few weeks of testing it out to see if it works as well. My only point of comparison is the time I tested out the YSL option at Sephora while in LA last year and I thought it was pretty good.
BUT….if I am honest, I think this new wonder-gadget from Elizabeth Arden does a better job. I am sure beauty eds all over the place want to string me up and throw rocks at me right now but its the truth.  I prefer the light to medium coverage, which builds nicely. It leaves me looking bright-eyed and refreshed and I am currently using it daily along with my Bourjois CC Cream and the combination makes for a healthy looking glow. What I love most is the correcting element which sorts out blemishes, fine lines, dark circles and shadows like a dream. I am all for a multipurpose wonder tool and for me, this does it.
It comes in a convenient and rather pretty little gold pen, and is perfect to pop into your handbag. It'll be a must for future travels and I definitely will never fly without one in my carry-on. I would definitely purchase this again when it runs out. And the best bit, at almost half the price of the YSL number, its only retailing for around R245.

You can find the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Highlighting and Correcting Perfector (quite the mouthful, I know) at your nearest RedSquare, Foschini or any outlet stocking Elizabeth Arden products.





FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig