Friday 28 March 2014

Splurge vs Steal


Today's Splurge vs Steal is one of my favorite ones yet. After seeing the Jimmy Choo boots on yesterday's post on one of my favorite blogs, The Londoner , I fell deeply in love. They are the perfect moto boots to see you through this winter, and many more to come. One teeny, tiny, insignificant little detail though - I don't have the roughly R13 000 I'd need to acquire them.

Okay, so quite a significant detail then. But, as always, there are options for the rest of us folks without a trust fund and that option is from Mr Price. The pair on the right is from them and only R179,99. No seriously. For less than a round of drinks you can emulate Rosie's lovely style below. You can grab them online by clicking here or on the ad along the side panel. You're welcome.

Image: Source




FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig