Tuesday 5 May 2015

Spoiling mum

I love May. It is not only Mother’s Day, but also my mom’s birthday month – so she gets spoilt twice within a two weeks and its so much fun. Picking out the perfect gift makes my heart very happy because she is my best friend and I know what she’ll love. I don’t think any gift could ever really repay her for all that she has done for me, and the sacrifices she has made for my brother and I. I think we all feel that way about our moms. We don’t really understand how much they’ve really done for us until its almost too late to say thank you. 
 If I could do anything for my mom it would be to take her barging and wine tasting through France – which I am working towards – but for now I’ve got some pretty and thoughtful ideas for spoiling mom which I thought I'd share with you.



Structured tote bag, R550 from Woolies
Faux fur heart scatter cushion, R160 from Woolies
Antique look candle, R139 from @Home
Polka dot slipper boots, R89,99 from Mr P
Nome Scone/Cobbler baking kit, R29.50 from Nomu
(This is for you to buy AND make for your darling mum FYI - scones and tea on Mother's Day are mandatory!)
Awesome Mom card, R19,95 from Woolies
Mother Daughter necklace set, R220 from Romeo Foxtrot Designs
Cosy cream scarf, R199 from Superbalist



SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig