Monday 30 March 2015

New in | Chelsea Boots

Chelsea boots used to be used for horse riding, and they were generally only spotted on the girl in your high school class who had a plait down to her bum and always wore her jodhpurs to civvies day.
Apparently that girl is getting her sweet revenge now because her shoe of choice is the shoe du jour this winter.

Image | Source


Style it with black tights, or some rolled-up/cropped skinny jeans and throw on an oversized coat to finish off the look. Or try them with a skirt and chunky winter knit.
I am loving the jelly ones, which are waterproof and perfect for rainy winters in Cape Town. I love my Hunter boots, but they can get a bit bulky. So finally I have some easy going 'style-in-a-hurry' black jelly ankle boots. Now I actually can't wait for the rain and bit of puddle stomping.





Animal print jelly boots | R149,99 | Mr Price

Isadorra burgundy leather boot | R1119,20 (on sale) | Country Road

Black jelly boots | R149,99 | Mr Price

Grey buckle details boots | R539 | Superbalist

Beige low cut suede boot | R450 | Truworths

Chocolate D&g textile boot | R1899 | Lilikoi
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I recently bought a pair from Woolies without knowing they were a thing! Desperately waiting for Cape Town to cool down so that I can start wearing them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig