Tuesday 8 September 2015

BEHIND THE SCENES

I am so excited to share some "behind the scenes" shots from yesterday's shoot. I pulled up at StyleBat HQ with no makeup and un-styled hair as instructed (so sorry for those who I might have scarred for life with my post-gym/ no makeup face). I was nervous as hell to be quite honest. And oh-so curious as to what we were going to do and why.

Even though sometimes blogging requires it, I am still not really used to being in front of the camera, and pouting and posing was waaaay out of my comfort zone. But with the girls from StyleBar at the helm, I couldn't have been in better hands. Once I was slammed up and changed, we started rolling. Unlucky for the poor folks in post-production who'll be editing for hours thanks to my constant squinting, face pulling and general being a goof. But after it was all done, I think we got some great stuff and I'm really excited to be a part of this launch.

I can't tell you what it is all for just yet - but trust me when I say its going to make summer a whole lot sexier. I just couldn't wait to show you a sneak peak....shhhh, wink-wink ;)







photo credit: Marco Russollilo, TWO AM Agency

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig