Wednesday 23 September 2015

New in | Talking about summer Fragrances


With this year flying by at a rate of knots, I'm plotting my Christmas shopping already. No I am not joking. My goal is to have everything wrapped and ready by the end of October.
Recently I attended a launch that made my life a whole lot easier, because after seeing the newly redesigned fragrance bottles at The Body Shop, I'd decided that that s what every woman in my life is getting in her Christmas stocking (there goes the surprise girls).

I received a bottle of the Indian Jasmine at the launch and have been wearing it daily ever since. I've also gone to pick up a bottle of the Japanese Cherry Blossom as well. And in the interest of full disclosure, I intend to eventually have one of each, purely to make up a pretty display on my vanity. I am THAT obsessed with the bottles. No really. Obsessed.

They've already launched, so you can join me in the pretty dresser department (or whatever excuse you'll tell yourself) and start collecting them. Send me photos! Lets just take the first step and admit we have a problem, and enable each other. 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig