Monday 14 September 2015

Summer Sandals


Summer is almost here. I write this from sunny Bali - so my mind is very much in summer mode. So much so, that I'm already scouting out some new sandals. Bronx sent me a pair to test out on my trip and I am actually loving them. I didn't think I'd ever pull off the "ugly sandal" trend - think Birkenstock style with a light platform, and all-white! But they look amazing with a shift dress, a sun dress, floaty shorts and even culottes. They are getting the ultimate summer test over here.

I really think their range is gorgeous this year - have a peak. And for more gorgeous shoes, hop on over to their website, http://bronxwoman.com










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig