Thursday 10 September 2015

New in | The Body Shop's Virgin Mojito Collection

I am a sucker for the new stuff that The Body Shop brings out each year. Especially for summer, and even more so for Christmas. I just lap that "limited edition" story right up. Throw in some pretty packaging and I'll buy the whole range. Hopeless, I know.

So to share with you, and therefore enable your own addiction, have a peek at the new range hitting shelves next month - 5 October to be exact.

I got to play with someone the products at the launch - and oh my. Zesty lime and cooling mint make for such an invigorating combo. The scrub and body butter is sure to be a favourite. I generally don't like body products that smell like cocktails - because you just end up smelling like you spilled one on yourself, but The Body Shop managed to get the "virgin" part of the mix right, and there is no musty alcohol smell - just the good stuff, mint and lime.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig