Wednesday 16 September 2015

fun, fresh and fit - #nomatterwhat



I've been working with PUMA for a while now and I am so lucky to have them. It was their latest launch that got my jiggly butt back to gym and my beloved SWEAT1000 classes again. I left feeling inspired and motivated to work even harder for my Bali trip, but also for summer and my general wellbeing.
Two things that have helped me along the way are the new app, and the new training shoes. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you'll have seen these babies quite a bit. They are so perfect for what I need right now. You see, your average SWEAT1000 class involves a fair amount of running, as well as weight training. They mix it up constantly, so some days you walk in and are handed boxing gloves, while other days there are trampolines waiting for you. Hence my gym shoes need cushioning and stability. And like the name says, its a SWEAT class, so shoes that have maximum breathability is a must.
Lastly, they are niceto look at too. I love the teal and neon yellow colours and the woven air mesh makes for a pretty, sleek design.


PUMA have partnered with some amazing international athletes on their Forever Faster fitness campaign which asks the question, "what are you training for?". The PUMATRAC app helps you make a commitment and stick to it, whether its running, cycling or hitting the gym. It helps with the motivation part - adding some positivity and energy into the mix. And I love the #nomatterwhat thing they've got going on. It encourages a community for those committed to their fitness.

And since summer is just around the corner, why not give the app a try? I use it for running mostly. It is really easy to download and use. I even had to sign a commitment to my fitness. Now that my 50 days of exercise are over, I am worried about slacking off and being disappointed come December. So I'll be using the app to keep this chicken in check.

The Ignite XT trainers retail for R1299 at all PUMA stores - go try them on. You'll fall in love.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig