Tuesday 29 September 2015

Sneakerhead Diaries | Simple chic


The sneaker obsession continues. I haven't picked up a pair of PUMA Trinomics yet. The signature style has been on my radar for ages but I haven't found a colour that won me over entirely. Until now. I love simple styling and understated chic and these tick both those boxes.

PUMA has released their latest addition to their Trinomic R698 sneaker range – the delectable R698 Soft Pack features the richness of a plush suede upper with subtle perforations for a lightweight finish in a choice of grey, pastel pink, black or teal. So cute! The pink has my name written all over them.

The R698 Soft Pack retails for R1 599 and drops through PUMA SELECT stores in Bree Street, Cape Town and Braamfontein, Johannesburg, as well as Shelflife - and they're available now. See you there next First Thursday for a tipple and some shoe shopping?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig