Wednesday 3 July 2013

Currently Coveting: All things monochrome

Its been a while since I've done a Currently Coveting post but with Woolworths relaunching their online shopping site, I couldn't resist making up a little wishlist.

With all things monochrome being a massive trend this winter, I thought I'd pick out what I think would make some gorgeous pieces which are not only bang on-trend, but are also classic and they'll still be staples in your winter wardrobe for years to come.


TOP ROW
Left: Bateau Stripe Dress R374,25
Middle: Peplum Lace Top R180
Right: Ponte Dress R799

MIDDLE ROW
Left: Stripe Peplum Knit R599
Right: Colour Block Top R225

BOTTOM ROW
Left: Silk Spot Shirt R799

Middle: Jacquard Suit Jacket R1799
Right: Faux Leather Pants R699



FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig