Monday 8 July 2013

The weekend in Instagram



I've been man-down with a cold all week so I kept things very low-key this weekend. I tried my hand at a tech review post which wasn't too bad. I am not to sure about doing them in future though, or at least not ones punting something that costs nearly 5k! Boys spend crazy amounts on gadgets. Girls spend crazy amounts on shoes. That is just how it is.
Friday afternoon was spent eating red velvet cake while my precious little car got fixed up. If you haven't been to Treat Patisserie in High Street, you haven't had red velvet cake. Try it today!
The mother and I then went decor shopping and she bought the sweetest puppy shaped door-stop - which the idiot dog Vida decided was her new best friend and spent the entire weekend guarding it. I miss my dogs so much. They are stupid as hell, but they are so lovable.

Saturday was the very first Christmas in Jew-ly dinner party (we have one Jewish friend) with a very special bunch of crazies. It was all food, food and more food, washed down with plenty of wine and bubbly, which was then followed by dancing around the lounge until 2am. I love this new tradition! I also love new reasons to give and receive presents!

Sunday was recovery day, and it was spent between bed and the couch. Instead of helping my battered and hungover body recover with good food, I fed it bucket loads of sugar. I had candy, plus chocolate fondue leftovers from the night before. I now feel revolting and will spend the week repenting for my sins at gym.
Lastly, I discovered the best iPhone app ever. Its called Manga Camera and you can convert your photos into Manga-style cartoons. Hours of entertainment for this geek!

Have a lovely week pretty people!

xx



FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig