Tuesday 23 July 2013

New in: Chunky Knits at Spree.co.za

Its freezing today and the rain bucketing down inspired me to hunt for some chunky winter knits. I think we've been in denial about winter this year in Cape Town, thanks to some seriously bipolar weather.
Alas, August will always bring the big freeze so I suggest you stock up one all things warm and fuzzy.
I've sourced these options from a new favorite, spree.co.za
They are a fairly new online store stocking the best selection of brands. What makes them exciting is that they have partnered with the top glossy mags in the country, who then have their own stores within the online store. So your favorite fashion ed has expertly curated a gorgeous selection of trendy picks for you to shop from. It really is the latest fashion at your finger tips. 

I'm no fashion ed, but nonetheless, here are my picks for some winter warmers from Spree:


Top middle: Fluffy cream knit from Slick, R700
Top right: Polka dot knit from Sass, R820

Bottom left: Bird print knit from G-Couture, R380
Bottom middle: Metallic knit from Sass, R680 on sale!
Bottom right: Cobalt blue stud knit from G-Couture, R290 on sale!



FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig