Monday 5 May 2014

Life via iPhone


It has been a busy two weeks - but luckily they have been full of public holidays too which means more time to enjoy the last few sunny days before winter takes hold. And it seems to have arrived with a vengeance this weekend. Not complaining though, the Hunter boots have been dying to make an appearance!

We've been doing pub grub at the Waterfront, watched Olympic triathletes compete, market trawls and a spot of shopping and tons more in making the most of our time off.

I also started working out at SWEAT1000 and am completely addicted. It is incredibly intense and a top-to-toe work-out but I am loving the effects. My energy levels are up and the bum and thighs and belly seem to be tightening up.  So the results are incredibly encouraging. It is 99 days until our Thailand trip so there is no time to waste on getting bikini ready!


One of my favorite ways to spend a Sunday is going for a walk along the promenade, or to take a long drive with the car's top down. Last week saw us do the latter and head to Camp's Bay for the afternoon. We had a delish seafood lunch, followed by some incredible gingerbread spiced gelato and a walk along the beach. It was an idyllic day spent with my favorite person in the world.  And aren't the pictures above just the perfect advert for visiting Cape Town in Autumn? I really think that it is probably the best time to enjoy our city.


Lastly, I have been one seriously spoilt chicken of late. I had a spa afternoon with the ladies from my office, followed by another spa day with my mum a few days later to celebrate her birthday. On top of that I was also invited to the launch of Sorbet's new DryBar at Tygervalley shopping centre. I could definitely get used to having multiple massages, manis, pedis and a blow-dry each week. Talk about living le good life!
I am also testing a bunch of hair care products that were sent over by Lee Stafford and I am obsessed with their Argan Oil range. It contains enough of the good stuff to make a difference, but still light enough not to weigh my very fine hair down. Love it! And it a reasonably priced range, exclusive to Clicks. So if you're looking for a new range to try, I recommend trying this one.

It is our last week of 4 day working weeks, so enjoy it. Back to the grind and routine next week!
xx
Leigh






FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig