Thursday 22 May 2014

Splurge vs Steal


The gold boyfriend watch is as much a necessity to any girls' wardrobe as a great pair of boyfriend jeans. You don't even need an actual boyfriend. Just a decent credit limit. Ok, maybe go find a boyfriend for this one, and abuse his credit limit.

Most of the time, I lean towards the "Steal" option in these posts. I love a little cheap and chic and get such a kick out of finding great style items at a fraction of the cost. But this little gold Asos number just isn't going to cut it for me this time.

A gold Michael Kors watch is the Cinderella's slipper of the watch world. It truly has the power to change your life. The chic design, impeccable quality and the delight in owning a classic time piece will make you feel like you can conquer the world. I never feel anything less when I am wearing mine. It is probably one of my favorite pieces and certainly one of the best things I have ever splurged on.
This one is the perfect classic shape, available at Watch Republic for R3999.

www.watchrepublic.co.za




FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have a boyfriend watch (Fossil) but in silver and I reach for it more often than any of my other watches!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig