Thursday 8 May 2014

Splurge vs Steal

Every girl needs a tailored black blazer hanging in her wardrobe. Finding the right takes a bit of time and effort but once you have found the right one, it will pull just about any look together. It all hangs on the length and the tailoring. Short girls like me can't pull off any length blazer. Too long and I look like I borrowed it from a man, and too cropped and I look even shorter than I already am. So you need to figure out what works on your body.

While I love the investment piece from Trenery at R1999, I am always in for a bargain - and this tailored blazer from Mr Price is the perfect fit and length, and at an amazing price at R149,99. I love it so much I just couldn't resist nicking a picture off their online store to show you how they've styled it. I think it is perfection and have popped it into my shopping cart already.





FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig