Monday 19 May 2014

New at PUMA Select CT


If you kids haven't been down to Bree Street yet to check out the very first PUMA concept store of it's kind, then you are seriously missing out. I love street style and no one gets it right more that my friends over at PUMA. The PUMA Select store carries limited edition designer colab ranges and stock is updated all the time.

When they first opened, I spied some amazing McQueen wedges on the PR chicas and was instantly jealous. I was torn between splurging on the kicks on opening night, or waiting it out for the wedges that were due to arrive in May. In the end I bought the high-top kicks and pretty much live in them. But now May is upon us and the wedges are in stock. Now my wallet is itchy and my eyes are lusting after these gorgeous wedge sneakers.

At R5999, they are a major splurge - but the McQueen Ofeya wedge is made of a luxurious mix of leather and suede, with gold accents and a pattern inspired by the PUMA King football boot. The wedge is concealed and they look more like high-top kicks than an obvious wedged sneaker which I think keeps them out of dangerously trendy territory. And anything that gives you extra length on your pins is always a winner.








FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig