Tuesday 13 May 2014

New from Elizabeth Arden

Got 5 minutes? Then you have no excuses not to give your tired, winter dried skin some love.
Elizabeth Arden has brought us a boosting 5-minute facial which helps support the skin's elasticity and allows skin to absorb the amazing serum that is the EA Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum. But don't worry if you are using another serum, I found it works just as well with my favorite night time serum.

The kit includes a Self Foaming Mask which I loved! The tingling feeling of the enzymes exfoliating away dead skin feels amazing. This step dissolves skin clogging impurities and primes your mug for the best possible results.

Then part 2 of this little wünder-kit is the Replenishing Serum which you slap on afterwards, which calms your skin and promotes your skin's own natural ceramides using a targeted complex of ceramides 1,3 and 6 and soothing agents.
I've been testing this out for about a month now, ever since the sweetest peas at Elizabeth Arden sent it over, and I have found it has become a weekly must-add to my my routine to give my skin a much needed lift. I have found so far that it really makes my skin look firmer and smoother and really has helped with my skin tone.

This 5 minute wonder is suitable for all skin types, but particularly for those looking at combating the signs of aging. Use it weekly, or the night before s special occasion - yes, I also panicked at the thought of using a enzyme packed mask the day before an event, but it hasn't let me down yet and is a perfect way to prep your skin.

Available from Edgars, Woolworths, Foschini and Truworths nationwide, at R795






FOLLOW ME ON:
    .
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. OBSESSED with this little duo! Tried it for the first time last night… heavenly! Lovely review, Leigh! x

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig