Thursday 11 September 2014

Event: Forever 21 Opening


I mentioned in my last post that Forever 21 is opening this week, and that they were having a media launch this week. Sadly I didn't win the competition for that shopping voucher - next time.
It didn't matter much though, because the store itself brought enough joy and delight, and I shopped to my heart's content.
It was a blast to get a preview of what you girls can expect on Saturday. There is quite literally, something for everyone. The store is divided into subsections such as denim, lingerie, accessories, basics, shoes etc. The clothes are also divided into sections according to the type of girl that section appeals to - so rocker chick, bohemian babe, workwear, and so much more.


I quite honestly lost my mind, and frequently caught myself standing, mouth open, gaping at the rails of clothing. After about 2 hours of making my way through every single rail, I walked out with my selection. I spent more than I intended, but I'm not even sorry.
By the way, just like their American stores, you are given a giant black shopping bag to use while you peruse the store. It makes it all too easy to pile masses of items into it, and therefore very hard to pick just one or two things to buy. You just end up doing a defeated shoulder shrug and saying "F**k it, I'll take it all". And so my life on the streets begins...

Price-wise, they're on par with Cotton On I'd say. It is more expensive than in the USA, but with import duties and such, that is expected. It is still very affordable high-fashion, and with stock that changed daily, you'll never run out of options. Or reasons to bankrupt yourself in my case.

So pop down on Saturday. Here are some pictures of what you have to look forward to.










SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh wow, I love those cool hairbrushes. It looks like they have just about every colour and pattern of scarves and headband you could ever want. That striped bag is so beautiful, I would love to get that for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig