Friday 12 September 2014

Shiny things: Kaika

Every now and then, a local jewellery designer pops up that just blows you away. Kaika is my latest obsession, because the pieces are so unique, and so versatile, they're perfect to wear with just about everything. Sharmn Cola was tired of having the same accessories as everyone else, so she started her jewellery line for the woman who wants to be bold, different and stylish. And who doesn't want to be all of those things? Sending Sharmn the highest of fives all round.

This is one of those posts where I could use up all my bandwidth on images. I wanted to put every single piece from the line in here! To see everything, you'll have to pop over to their website or Facebook page. But for now, here are just a few of my favourites.

www.kaikajewellery.com














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig