Wednesday 17 September 2014

New in the Hair Aisle

I think I've mentioned this before, but does anyone ever leave Clicks with only what they initially walked in to buy?
I never, ever do. I have a list, and then within 10 minutes, I've filled half a basket and not even glanced at my shopping list yet.
The beauty and hair aisles get me every time. Clicks has a few new fancy-pants suits in their marketing and logistics team, and you can tell by all of the new brands and fabulous products that are hitting our shores daily and being stocked at your good 'ol neighbourhood Clicks. Just wait until the Christmas range descends on us....then you'll be seeing a beauty feeding frenzy, and I'll be leading the pack.

To start off, I have some hair goodies to show you. The first is a hair curler that is taking names and gaining a serious cult following.  It is called the Babyliss Curl Secret. I must admit, that due to my hair being short and comprising of only about 3 hairs, I am not the target market. So in the name of research, I sat through a few demos on some willing participants. It really is idiot-proof. Seriously. If you're struggling with curling your hair using a straightener, then listen up. In fact, watch these amazing demos from fellow blogger babes, Luzanne from Pink Peonies and Anja from Glitz and Grammar. They have mermaid hair and show you how it's done beautifully.


Next up is the new range from Schwarzkopf. I have been a fan of this brand for years, and always have both their salon and retail range in my shower. This new range is called MILLION GLOSS and after using it for a few days, it really did make my hair look shinier.  They talk about a concentrated gloss elixir, which sounds wonderful. But, like I said above, I don't have much to work with. My crowning glory is fine and thin, so products that promise shine, also generally promise a ton of grease too. So I am quite chuffed to report the non-greasiness of this product. Thin-haired girls, use without fear. It is definitely worth adding to your haircare artillery for when your hair is looking rather dull.


Both products are available at Clicks currently.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also end up buying more than I planned at Clicks, but I have been getting better lately. I really want the Babyliss Curl Secret. I don't like spending lots of time on my hair and this seems like it was made for me.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig