Friday 5 September 2014

LBD of the week

I'm having a love affair with little black dresses lately. So I've decided to turn it into a feature on the blog. Each week I'll share a LBD that I'm eyeing out. We all know that every woman should have at least one in her closet, so we may as well try one on each week.

This week I'm loving this ponti and PU dress with the quilted detailing on the skirt. Its figure hugging, yet it skims the hips giving a lovely silhouette and hiding the jiggly bits. Its sexy without being overtly so, with just the right amount of faux leather detailing.


You can find it at Stylemology, and its on sale for R359,97! I think its a great little number to see you through the last of winter and the chilly early Spring days ahead.



FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig