Thursday 18 September 2014

LBD of the week

Seeing as Spree has launched their Spring/Summer look board recently, I thought I'd turn to them for inspiration for this week's LBD of the Week.

Wedding and party season is fast approaching to you might want to start thinking about investing in a versatile black dress to carry you through in style. Like I said in my post on the Spree Lookboard event, these designer collections are going to fly out of there fast, this Gert-Johan Coetzee number included.

This bodycon dress with frill detailing all up the side, and over the shoulder is perfect for any office party, wedding or year-end soirée. It has a 5% spandex content which sucks in the wobbly bits and helps create a slender silhouette. This has to be my favourite #LBDofTheWeek so far. Designed by a local fashion industry legend, just for Spree, to be rocked by you.


SHARE:

2 comments

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig