Thursday 4 September 2014

New from Sorbet


This is just a quick little beauty post - I've been meaning to tell you about this for weeks now. Silly little holiday went and got in the way...

Sorbet has a new nail polish remover. Whoopee I hear you say? Well, eye roll all you like, but if you're still using nail polish remover with a twist-off cap and spilling it all over your dressing table, I don't feel sorry for you. Especially if you eye-rolled.


Sorbet has a pump-action one girls! Pump action removers are the new way of doing at-home manicures. You've seen them in the salons for ages. I don't know about you, but I often asked my manicurist where I could get myself some.
So for all of R40, you can pick up one at your nearest Sorbet or Clicks store. They smell pretty great, and are full of nail-nourishing ingredients. So basically you never need to buy another nail polish remover ever again. This is the one.



FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig