Thursday 7 November 2013

Boutique Eyewear is here....introducing Chloé sunnies!


So you're looking for something really chic, something really special, something that is basically objet 'd'art for your face. Its summer, and its almost Christmas as well year-end bonus time. Basically its time to get spendy!

Today we have the perfect gift to you, from you, and its Chloé Eyewear. Oh-so pretty feminine details and subtle elegance - as the Chloé brand is so well known for, is translated perfectly into their new collection of sunnies and specs. I am in love with the 50's and 60's inspired frames and the dainty appearance of the iconic Chloé logo.

No, they're not cheap, not by a mile. Pick your jaw up off the floor. But sometimes, something comes along that you just have to have, and is worth handing over that bonus.
I am totally obsessed with designer eyewear and how it pulls any outfit together and makes it look expensive and chic. Pick'nPay skinny jeans, plus Woolies shoes, and a Mr P cami? Well, add these sunnies and you look like a million bucks.
Thats my theory anyway, and I'm sticking to it.

Here are some of my favorites from the collection - I have no idea which to choose and I'd love to get an opinion from you pretty people, because I am definitely going to be owning a pair this summer. I'm turning 30 in a month and I deserve it. Talk to me in the comments section.

Suzanna (CE626S). Price: R4349


Boxwood (CE642S). Price: R3949

Capucine (CE600S). Price: R3749

(CE612S). Price: R5199

(CL2119). Price: R3999

Distributed via Moscon Optics, these must-haves will soon be available at eyewear boutiques countrywide. For info on where you can pick up a pair, you can call Moscon Optics on 011-483 8001 or visit www.moscon.co.za







FOLLOW ME ON:

SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig