Tuesday 5 November 2013

Summer Staple: The Denim Vest





These are EVERYWHERE for summer. You need one. You need it for life.
The denim vest ties almost any outfit together and looks ever so chic over a little summer dress.
The best bit is that this wardrobe staple need not cost you a fortune. I did a little recon and found this really pretty number at good 'ol Mr Price for a mere R129,99. I love the subtle stud detailing that gives the first one a little edge. 

I have literally just ordered this one. I think you should do the same. We can be twinsies! 

Disclaimer: If you buy this and we are going to the same event, I call shotgun. Every time. Shotgun.




FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am glad I am not the only one who's been obsessed with denim lately. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig