Wednesday 27 November 2013

The prettiest little ballet pumps

Say what you like about ballet pumps, I'll never listen. The fashion pack tried to declare them a thing of the past this year, only to eat their words when Saint Laurent brought them right back. Whether they're the footwear du jour or not, I'll always love them and collect them. I have too many pairs for my own good and I'll keep on adding to the collection. Comfort aside, I truly believe they are timelessly chic. They are dainty, pretty and feminine. They balance out masculine items such as jeans and a biker jacket, the smarten up your skinnies and blazer combos, and of course are just lovely with a sundress. Ballet pumps are easily the most versatile accessory in your closet. So go forth pretty friends, and buy more.

Here are my picks for this season...




1. Forever New Imogen ballet pumps, R599 at Style36
2. Quilted black ballet pumps, R249 at Zoom Footwear
3. Interlaced leather ballet pumps, R149,99 at Mr Price
4. Nude patent ballet pump, R69,99 at Mr Price
5. Metallic ballet pumps, R120 at Woolworths
6. Gino Paoli floral ballet pumps, R299 at Spree
7. Coral detailed ballet pumps, R230 at Spree

















FOLLOW ME ON:

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love them too. I don't have a cut out pair yet, so I'll have to look into that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the gino paoli floral pumps it is stunning

      Delete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig