Tuesday 12 November 2013

New In: Jane Elizabeth Kotze for Mr Price



I love the Project ranges from Mr Price. I love that they encourage local design and I love that they are limited edition pieces. The new collection is by Jane Elizabeth Kotze, winner of the Elle Magazine Rising Star 2012. You can read all about that competition here.

Best of all, you can update you summer wardrobe for next to nothing. These are my must-have pieces from the new range.

Floral bodycon dress: R139,99

Skinny highwaisted jeans: R149,99

Floral geometric maxi dress: R159,99

Fit and flare dress: R129,99


Geometric bodycon skirt: R89,99





FOLLOW ME ON:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig