Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas Inspiration

Image: Source

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love the time with family, the cheer in the air, swapping gifts and gorging on delicious, rich foods. I am beyond excited this year, so much so, that I have already got the tree up and have got cracking on the decor around our living room. Our walls are navy blue - so that pretty much eliminates too much of the red, green and gold traditional colours - and instead I am keeping everything in neutral white, grey and silver.
It is also my first time hosting Christmas lunch and I can't wait to serve up a feast, start traditions and have a full, messy home full of love and laughter.


Here are some images from my Pinterest board that have inspired some ideas of my own. I'll definitely do a post with any DIY projects and decor finds closer to Christmas. You can follow me on Pinterest HERE

Image: Source

Image: Source

Image: Source

Image: Source

Image: Source





FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig