Monday 18 November 2013

The weekend in Instagram



This weekend was blissfully relaxed. Barring a bridal shower, I barely left the apartment.
On Friday we did a little Christmas decor shopping and started putting up our tree. It might be a little early I know, but its my favorite holiday and I just couldn't wait. I also found the Organix range of haircare products at Foschini. You don't understand how gorgeous their coconut range is. It will make everybody love you and want to sniff you all the time.

On Saturday I attended a darling friend's bridal shower. It was a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme and all the girls were decked out in LBD's, pearls and fur coats. I was particularly enamored with the Tiffany-blue cookie favours and matching cupcakes from The Velvet Cake Co. The whole afternoon was documented by MmmBetty Photography - who is a Pretty Mint reader! I was so happy to meet someone who reads my blog daily. Made me blush like a teenager!

That evening the husband and I battened down the hatches in the stormy weather and resorted to board games. I don't know if any of you played Finger Board as a kid, but I spent hours playing and was really excited when I found the game at Mr Price Sport the other day. Sadly, the husband cottoned on to the idea too fast for my liking and I got whipped badly. But I'll make a comeback soon enough.

Yesterday was spent at the gym, paying for the cupcake binge the day before. That was followed by paging through my favorite glossies and spending my upcoming paycheck in my head - how cool are those Nike high-tops? I think they need to be mine. I have enough heels, I am going to start collecting sneakers this summer.

Have a gorgeous week pretty friends.
xx
Leigh




FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig