Wednesday 13 November 2013

Statement rings for under R100

Rings are the perfect accessory to add punch to any outfit. I am loving this season's variety of chunky stones, geometric designs and dainty stacking rings.

They are also the perfect stocking filler for Christmas - which in case you've been in hiding or denial, is right around the corner. I like getting my Christmas shopping done and dusted by the end of November. I think it is because I am a December baby, and so is my husband - so even without Christmas, it is a very busy and expensive month, and I need to be ahead of the game. Or else my bonus is spent on last minute running around the mall, which almost always ends up in over-spending.

I've done a little online recon for my pretty readers and found the best summer finger candy - and even the sweetest little storage boxes for them. So you don't even have to brave the mall to get your shopping done. Bonus.
And all of these are under R100! I am putting those ring boxes on my Christmas stocking wish-list, love them so much! One in each colour please!



  1. Stone Bead Multiband ring, R29,99 at Mr Price
  2. Large filigree ring, R29,99 at Mr Price 
  3. Multi Flower Bow ring, R89,95 at Woolworths
  4. Three Stone ring, R99 at Style36.co.za
  5. Hearts Stack ring, R29,99 at Mr Price
  6. Gma Dome ring, R89,95 at Woolworths
  7. Textured and Stud rings, R69,95 at Woolworths
  8. Stone ring, R99 at Style36.co.za
  9. Macaron Ring Boxes, R79 each, Forever New
  10. Glam Bar ring, R69,95 at Woolworths


FOLLOW ME ON:

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous....I want them all!!!! Have to add some of these to my Christmas wish list :) Keep up the great blog work...love reading your blog! Mwah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little Macaron Ring Boxes - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, some great finds! I'm particularly enamoured with the little Macaron ring boxes! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those macaroon ring boxes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ring sets Woolworths has been stocking lately. I don't like chunky rings, but these are perfect to wear just one or to pair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article! I have a major ring obsession, so these are some great finds

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig