Tuesday 24 March 2015

Beauty Banter | Babor Reversive




You know how so many people only buy German cars, because lets face it, they know a thing or two about engineering? Well I recently learnt that you can trust that country with your skin too.

I attended a beautiful event, bedecked in flowers and sweet treats, for the launch of the BABOR ReVersive range. We were handed our flower crowns and while stuffing our faces with pretty pink macarons and fluffy cupcakes, we learnt all about their new technology. Using some next-level medical research, and combining plant-based stem cells and active marine ingredients, they've developed a miracle product that aims to reactivate and maintain youthful skin.

The range comprises of a serum, anti-aging cream, rich anti-aging cream and an eye cream. I opted to try the anti-aging cream - because well, 31. Thirty years plus one more. That still scares me silly. I am basically turning to dust. Moving on...

So far I am loving this product - which scares me somewhat because they don't come cheap. Upwards of R1000 to be exact. But considering the intense mix of active ingredients, you're getting serious bang for your buck, and its a decent size bottle, so it'll last months. As far as the active ingredients go,  Telovitin keeps cells younger for longer, Agicyl helps defend against ageing, Lumicol is responsible for luminance and radiant skin, while Epocyl smooths instantly.
A ton of science for you, most of which you don't care for, and you really just want to know if it works. And yes, yes it does. I don't have much in the way of wrinkles just yet (thank you merciful skin gods), but I do have uneven skin tone, a couple of fine lines and crows feet that while you can't see, I certainly can. And since popping this bottle three weeks ago I am delighted with the results. My complexion is noticeably brighter and I am loving the plumped up skin around my eyeballs and lips.
It also has this enchanting rose smell which worried me at first, because for a girl with sensitive skin, anything that smells nice is bad news - so I am happy to report that it caused no irritation whatsoever and you can enjoy having a face people might want to lick without consequence.


For more information on stockists, head to the BABOR Facebook page
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig