Thursday 12 March 2015

Insta Life


March so far has been fantastic. I have been flitting between product launches and new-season collection viewings, and I couldn't be happier. I took some time out before relaunching the blog to decide if it was something I really wanted, and boy did I miss it all. I love being the first to see collections and try trends, or to play with new products, especially makeup. And I love sharing it all with you guys. I leave an event with a million ideas and thoughts on what to tell you first.

Of course, with all of these seasonal events, comes a lot of sweet treats. The constant lure of macarons and cupcakes is around every corner so it has become a constant battle of willpower. When it comes to sweet things, I have a "once you pop, you just can't stop" approach. So I am fighting a mild case of blogger bulge at the moment.


March also brings with it a rather busy sale season. All my favourite retailers have been having massive markdowns so it has been a good time to snap up some basics. But at the same time, these same retailers are starting to put their Autumn/Winter collections out - so my wallet is currently suffering from the exact opposite of blogger bulge and is feeling rather lean. I'm not even a little bit sorry though.

It is so great to be back, reading your comments and sharing all things pretty with you again. You have all been so kind about the new look and I am thrilled that you love it as much as I do.

xx

SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig