Monday 2 March 2015

Levis foldables

I am back in the game! I really hope you like the new look and feel of the blog. It looks just as hot on your phone or iPad as well which is something I've wanted to get right for a long time.

So lets get back to the business of shopping shall we? With it being a scorcher of a week ahead, you'll want to have some sunnies on hand all the time. Levi's have brought their A-game this summer and I previously raved about the collection here. I ended up with the pair of gold/orange reflective aviators and have lived in them all summer long.
Now they've added foldable wayfarers to the collection. I love the idea of a pair of sunglasses so compact, they could fit into a clutch bag. Or if you're feeling like the boy needs a spoil, these could pop right into his pocket.

While I am loving anything with bright reflective lenses right now, my favourite in this collection is the all-black. I definitely think the boy needs a pair of these, which he'll be forced to share, of course.




For information on stockists, hop on over to www.moscon.co.za and they'll point you in the direction of your closest stockist.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely LOVING the new look and feel of your blog, Leigh - good job!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig