Monday 9 March 2015

Beauty Buys | Retail Box Secret Box

I really enjoy a clever idea and I love trying new things. For these reasons alone, I love the RetailBox Secret Box concept. You click on over to RetailBox, pay R199 and then excitedly wait for a box packed with premium hair care products to arrive at your door. A premium shampoo brand will generally set you back at least R250 per product, so you can see why this Secret Box idea is so very appealing.



The Secret Box 10 (available as of this morning!) is for my fellow thin-haired ladies. My solution to my problem was hair extensions ultimately, but to keep the little hair on my head that I had happy, I was using NIOXIN. My other half still does. There is no other brand that works like this one, and you can walk into just about any salon worldwide and they'll have this product on their shelves.

NIOXIN does everything it promises. Lets call it the yoga of haircare (because yoga really does change your body, but thats a post for another time). It revitalises, volumises and refreshes the scalp, while getting the moisture balance right. The NIOXIN Hair System Kit 3 for Fine, Chemically Treated Hair is a unique system of complementary products that work in unison to achieve resilient, thicker looking hair and a refreshed scalp. 
This set contains the following products:

NIOXIN System 3 Cleanser Shampoo 
NIOXIN System 3 Scalp Revitaliser Conditioner 

NIOXIN System 3 Scalp Treatment 

Recommended retail price for all of this is normally R536. This is without the fabulous NIOXIN paddle brush they've popped in the box as well. So you're looking at over R600 worth of product, for a third of that price. 

Don't say you weren't informed. This one is going to be gone in a flash.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig