Wednesday 25 March 2015

New in | Oakridge denim

Good 'ol Mr P has launched their latest range of denim as well as some amazing in-between season wardrobe staples. Think basics like lightweight parkas, slouchy extra-length blazers, and striped easy fit knits, and of course, some must-have denim.
I am loving the sexy tight fitting dungarees and the high waisted skinny jeans. I already have so many pairs of boyfriend jeans, but considering this pair won't exactly break the bank, I think I'll take those too.
Click on the images to shop up a storm.





*Mr Price affiliated. Please see my ABOUT page for more info.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great to see Mr Price finally do a high-waisted denim that doesn't have that weird belt loops around the hip area. It looked awful!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig