Wednesday 4 March 2015

Winter 2015 | Old Khaki


I know that yesterday I had you thinking about Autumn and you were probably rolling your eyes at me.
On the hottest day in recent history. I know, I know.

But I love Winter, and I won't be dissuaded. So to carry on with that train of thought, I have some more to add to your shopping list. Yes, I am an enabler. But the change of season is so exciting and I have just left the Old Khaki Autumn/Winter '15 collection preview and it is fantastic and I just needed to share it with you. Each year I stock up on their basics like their chambray shirts, cotton vests and casual knits. I also keep promising myself that I'll splurge on their buttery soft leather biker jacket. I am still upset I didn't get the navy blue one last year - so the old saying goes, nothing haunts you like the things you didn't buy...

Here is a tiny preview of some of my favourites from the new season's range. All items will be dropping in stores between this month and June. So keep popping in to see whats new.











Love all of it, and the items that are definitely coming home with me (leather jacket remains on the wish list) are the black pencil skirt, tassel knitted snood, and that adorable beanie with the faux fur pompom.

xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig