Tuesday 3 March 2015

March Edit | 9 must-have Autumn wardrobe updates

I love this time of year. The stores are changing up their windows to feature comfy layers, as well as some teasers of what we can expect this Winter. Each year I use Autumn as a chance to invest in some great quality basics, that will see me through the season and on to colder days. So instead of latching on to whatever colour/print is on trend, I stick to black, camel, white and beige, and just about anything with stripes.
I have been searching for weeks for the perfect tailored navy blazer, which I found in Zara (another great option here). And that Mango coat is too beautiful - although you may want to take a size smaller as I thought it looked a bit boxy in my normal size.

As much as we are all so tired of hearing it, Cape Town really does surprise you with four seasons in one day, so you really don't need the chunky knits just yet. A coat over a t-shirt will do. And ballet pumps and statement sneakers will easily see you through to June before you need to whip out the knee-high boots.

Here are nine beautiful and effortlessly chic items to get you started.



Stripe scoop neck t-shirt: R199, Cotton On
American Apparel floppy hat: R699, Superbalist
White ribbed knit: R999, Country Road
Studded clutch bag: R199 at Spree
Camel coat: R1799 at Mango
Beige leather ballet pumps: R750, Cinnamon
PUMA Trinomic sneakers, R1500, PUMA Select
Olivia Burton double strap watch: R1299, Superbalist
Navy Blazer: R899, Zara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig