Monday 16 March 2015

New In | Poetry A/W2015

I told you last week that I'd been to see the winter collection preview for both Old Khaki and Poetry stores. If you didn't see that range, go have a look here.

Today I've got some of my favourite pieces from Poetry's collection to show you. Poetry is aimed at a slightly older woman in my opinion, but I never discount them completely because they always have something delightfully pretty and feminine, or they manage to make a very practical jacket or shirt look very delicate. They also know how to do a cosy cable knit jersey like no one else.

Everything I loved from the collection is all neutral hues and monochrome, with a spot of animal print and stripes for good measure (obviously).
The range is already starting to trickle into stores, so go and have a look for yourself.












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig