Wednesday 6 May 2015

All fur Everything


This winter every girl needs a faux fur gilet.
(faux fur kids, please for the love of puppies, stick to faux fur!) 
They teased us a little last winter, and this year they are in the picture big time. Initially I thought finding one that didn’t look cheap and nasty would mean spending a fair amount, but our local retailers have proved me wrong. And our Aussie imports haven’t done too bad either. Here are some that I’ve found, for every budget. I have also found faux fur jackets, scarves and the cutest accessories that I love for a luxe looking, but cosy winter ensemble.



Pink faux fur coat, R999 at Witchery 
Faux fur short jacket, R599 at Superbalist
Faux fur gilet, R299,99 at Mr P
Pom Pom beanie, R59,99 at Mr P
Colour block faux fur scarf, R899 at Country Road
White faux fur vest (and my favourite of the lot), R699 at Witchery
Fluffy pink cross body bag, R99,99 at Mr P
SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig